Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2020

Just Jot January - 2020 - Subscribe...please?

Thanks to Willow for suggesting this #JusJoJan prompt of Subscribe. 

After yesterday's posting about Chris Daughtry and his songs, I went back to YouTube today and found this gem.


I am a big Phil Collins fan as well so I listened to see if Chris could compare.  He does a fantastic job, in my opinion.  I was waiting a bit for the burst of light that Phil Collins has when he performs it but other than that, just looking at Daughtry's face as he is singing shows the passion he puts in his music.  Gives me chills.

I also saw that I had NOT subscribed to his official channel so I did that, and subscribed to Phil Collins' channel as well.

I happen to have some of both Daughtry's and Phil Collins' songs on MY YouTube channel from concerts we've been to and plan on adding some more so would love it if you would subscribe to my channel too!

Interestingly, when I typed my name in to get the link, I found that there were some other Janet Miles' out there!  Who'd have thought? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!