Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Just Jot January - 2020 - Finished

Our prompt today is "finished" but we aren't quite finished with the month yet.  Still one more day to go. 

I do have two more cards that I finished though and they are in the Etsy shop now.  This one says, "Keeping you in my heart" on the inside so it could be used for either a get well or a sympathy card.










I just love the colors in these.  This one says "Get Well" on the inside. 





I was hoping to get a few more Valentine's things finished before the end of the month.  I did get a big transcription job that I have to finish first though.  Maybe Saturday I can spend the day in the studio working. 

Are you glad January is almost finished?

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!