Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Just Jot January - 2020 - Television

Hey Barbara, thanks for the prompt today of Television.  I really don't watch that much television, especially during the non-baseball season.

I do have a TV in my studio so I can catch the baseball games while I craft.


The old craft room
TV is upper right corner

I have binge watched a few Netflix programs like Grace and Frankie, The Crown and Downton Abbey.    




I do like Big Bang Theory and I used to watch Law and Order type programs or Chicago Hope or ER and really liked Monk but for the most part, even when I watched I would be doing something else like crocheting or coloring.  Gotta keep those hands moving you know?  Only a few more days left in January.  What exciting things can we plan for February?    






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!