Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2020

Just Jot January - 2020 - Dazzle Me

Today's prompt is submitted by Debbie to Linda and it is "Dazzle."  First of all, I'm dazzled by the fact that it is already the 27th of January.  Slow down will you? 

Of course my mind always turns to crafts first for ideas and the word Dazzle makes me think of a type of sticker that I use when I am making cards and things.  It just so happens that I finished a card that uses them last night.

The dazzles come on a sheet and this particular style comes in at least three finishes.  Each page can make three cards, one heart shaped, one oval and one square. 


Since Valentine's Day is coming, I chose the heart set and designed this card.  The dazzles are all around the purple hearts.   


The hearts interlock and it opens like this:




Here's the inside.  I just might add a dazzle or two here before I put it up for sale.



All my cards come with matching envelopes.  There is a tiny silver flower dazzle on the stripe.  This one will be on my Etsy site later today.  




Here is another one that is already in the shop.


                     
The flowered heart in the center is a dazzle sticker and the two small ones on the bottom are as well.

The dazzles and the fancy card base come from Paper Wishes.  They are always coming out with new designs.  I have to control myself because I already have a lot of them.

Did I dazzle you?    
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!