Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Just Jot January - 2020 - Publish It

Thanks to Ritu for suggesting the prompt of Publish today in our #JusJoJan experience.  She is about to publish another book so I'm sure that word is in the forefront of her mind.  Congrats!

I wonder if I can consider myself a published author since every time I write a blog post, I hit the "publish" tab? 

Also, we are still waiting to be contacted by Publisher's Clearing House to let us know we are the most recent grand prize winners.  The next drawing is sometime in February and I'm given to understand we are "among the finalists" LOL.  I'm not holding my breath. 

That's all I've got for today. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    I think Shady Del Knight's sense of humor is rubbing off on you, dear friend! :) I'm happy to know that you are a finalist in the Publishers Clearinghouse sweepstakes. A gazillion dollars might be in your future in 2020! :)

    I hope Benny is going well this evening. Mrs. Shady and I are on the road again and heading home tomorrow. I don't look forward to driving across the state in heavy snowbird traffic.

    Have a good evening and I'll see you soon, dear friend Janet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got back from taking Benny for his walk, although sometimes I don't know who is walking who. I tease my husband about all the entries he's put in for PCH but I will gladly take his "I told you so" when we win! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my friend. Safe travels in the snow.

      Delete
  2. Yep we're definitely "published" lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!