Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Just Jot January -2020 - One-Liner Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and #JusJoJan combines with One-Liner Wednesday. 

In honor of Monday's holiday and because I need to keep reminding myself of this:

"You do not have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."  Martin Luther King






















I sometimes overthink things and feel like I need to have all the answers/information before I start and that is not necessarily true.  Given that I trust the Universe to help me reach my goals it should be easy to remember but it's not.  Is that you too or are you able to just start climbing those steps?




2 comments:

  1. I'm probably not great at just starting up the stairs either.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!