Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Just Jot January - 2020 - Last Call

Linda has given us the prompt of Last Call for today's #JusJoJan and #SoCS combo.  I had a call this morning from the Social Security Department.  Since I am going to be on Medicare starting in March, this might have been a legitimate call but of course it wasn't as the recorded message went on to say that there had been "illegal activity" with my Social Security number and it was going to be suspended.  Of course I hung up.

We have also gotten calls from "Apple" telling us that there is a problem with our "Cloud" account and from "Windows" telling us that our computer has a virus.  Really?  Wonder if we should get a flu shot? 

All of this reminds me of Lily Tomlin's Ernestine character and I have to share:



Do you remember Ernestine?  I had to stop listening or I'd have been sitting in front of the computer all day.  Happy Saturday all. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!