Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Now in November…

Yesterday in the challenge we were supposed to talk about how the last concert/play or movie relates to our business or real life and today’s prompt is to talk about something fun. To me those are the same things so this post is doing double duty.

If you have been following me a while you know that I LOVE concerts. We’ve been to over 100 since about 2006. The most recent was Chicago in September. I have been scrapbooking the shows and used them as my A to Z prompts in 2017 and in 2020. Here’s a few examples.

You may wonder how that helps my in my business and I would say that it gives me the opportunity to learn and practice new techniques that I can then use in my cards and mini-albums. It is also fun for me to look back on all the shows and remember them as I put the pages together. And I can use the layouts in my books as examples in case someone has photos they would like me to put together in an album for them. It doesn’t have to be concert-related either. Any occasion is a good one for a scrapbook!



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/11/17/now-in-november-9/

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    I can absolutely see how your talent in the art of scrapbooking concert memories helps you create more interesting and attractive cards and crafts to sell. I enjoyed scrolling down through your layouts and seeing all the big name acts you and your hubby have enjoyed in recent years. I would love to see Pat, Chicago and the Wilsons.

    You also named another benefit which is to post examples of your creative work to inspire potential customers to let you arrange their collections of photos and other memorabilia in a similar manner, further enhancing their memories of those cherished moments.

    I hope your week is going well, dear friend Janet. Enjoy the rest of it and please give my buddy Benny a pat and a biscuit from Shady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy! I wonder if people would trust me with their pictures? I have only done one so far but it was interesting to be working with someone else's memories. I am going to try to promote that a little more I think. I have a couple of boutiques coming up and perhaps I can add that to my display in some way. Benny is keeping me busy and it has started to get a little colder here. We are bundling up for our walks and taking shorter ones! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!