Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Now in November…

It is the last day of the Ultimate Blog Challenge for this round. There will be another one coming next year but it depends on whether or not I’ve figured out what to do with the A to Z if I participate. I enjoyed meeting some new bloggers and have gotten closer to some that I already followed.

Tamara is a blogger that I first met through the A to Z several years ago but through the Ultimate Blog Challenge we got to know a lot more about each other. She is in Switzerland and it is such an interesting country to learn about. Check her blogs out here.

One of the new ones I’ve started following is Francine at The Organised Crafterbrain. A lot of good information and tips about crafting, bullet journaling, being organized. Just a cornucopia of fun.

Jeanine has a great Hallmark Christmas Bingo game if you like watching those touching stories.

I know there are folks out there that I missed and I’m pretty sure I’ll do the challenge again sometime. Today happens to be Paul’s birthday so Happy Birthday and thanks for organizing the challenge.

I have been invited to participate in a pop-up craft show at one of our local painting establishments this weekend so I am off to the studio to make some stuff. I started a new project that you can see here.

No pictures today. Hope you don’t mind.



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/11/30/now-in-november-15/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    I'm reporting in on the last day of November, dear friend, the final day of the month-long UBC hop. I am happy to learn that this particular challenge brought you into contact with other women who share your interests, and that you have gained some new friends in the process. I hope the craft show this coming weekend will be a success for you and other participants.

    I love that exploding box with numerous pockets, sleeves, slots, nooks and crannies where the giver or receiver can conceal treasures! What a great and fun gift idea, a handsome little box that can hold all sorts of surprises such as greeting cards with $$$, gift cards, a new wallet perhaps, the possibilities seem endless.

    On we go into the last month of 2021, Janet. I hope it will be a kind and gentle month for you, your hubby, your children and my buddy Benny. Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope to see you again soon, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by buddy. I am looking forward to making some more of the exploding boxes for other occasions. I am not sure how much blogging I'll get done in December but I'll be sure to watch for your posts so I can say hello!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!