Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Now In November…

Today’s prompt, not that I’ve been keeping up very well, is “challenge.” We are to write about a challenge. My current challenge is to figure out how to display all the cards and things I’ve been making for the upcoming boutiques! Here are some of the displays I’ve done in the past. I actually have quite a few shows under my belt now and I learn a little bit with every one.

I have a lot of items to sell and they are not all Christmas related so one of the challenges is to organize them by either holiday or type, like all the decorations in one area, the Christmas things together, and then the general greeting cards in another. It amazes me that something I think is going to sell really fast I still have 5 years later!

The size of the table makes a difference too. Sometimes I have a 6 foot table to work with and sometimes it is 8 feet. I’ve learned that changing the heights of things is helpful. I went to the store yesterday and got some new risers (actually they are kitchen cabinet organizers) so I can put things at different levels. That increases the table space a lot and helps to make it look less cluttered.

And then there’s the whole what do I wear challenge? I think I’m going to retire that feathered hat. Maybe I’ll wear the cream colored fedora but add some fun flowers to it. I like to dress in holiday clothes as that can be a conversation starter. Since it is inside, we will probably be wearing masks, although I am vaccinated and boostered and there will be a table between me and everyone else. We’ll see.

One more challenge is to keep up with this blogging challenge without running out of space here on WP! I’ve been using pictures that I posted in the past so as to not use additional space. Fortunately it’s been working so far. What are your challenges?



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/11/20/now-in-november-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!