Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Now in November…

Decisions decisions. I’m at 97% capacity here on WP. What to do? If I want to keep posting, I’ll need to either delete old posts or pay for more space. One is time consuming and potentially damaging to a whole lot of recent posts since I link back a lot. The other is costly, although technically since I write about my Etsy shop I can use it as a business expense. How long will 3% last?

We haven’t gotten a prompt for today officially so I’m winging it. Whether we like it or not, Christmas is coming. I know some people like to give gift cards to folks like the mailman, the hairdresser, the teacher, people like that and I don’t think that is a bad thing. I also don’t think that it has to be a plain, boring present. These are some gift card holders that I make in case you want to order a few to have on hand.

I love the little snowmen best I think. Which do you like? Do you give gift cards as presents? Have you upgraded your WP to be able to add more media? Lemme know!



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/11/04/now-in-november-4/

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love that little snowman too.
    My vote would be to pay for more WP space and claim it as a business expense. Win-win!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!