Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Now in November…

Today’s prompt in the Ultimate Blog Challenge is to ask my dear readers if there is anything they want to know from/about me or my work/life. So, any questions?

That seems like such a short post so I’m going to fill a little bit more space with some other things I’ve been working on.

These are gift tags I’ve been making while we binge watch The Sopranos, which we didn’t see when it was on originally. We’re on the last season right now. We have to watch this before we watch the new movie that came out, The Many Saints of Newark. These gems will be in the Etsy shop soon! I’m using Creative Memories Christmas Lux Tag kit and the Under the Tree Holiday Tag Kit as my base and then adding my personal touches to them. I am a Creative Memories consultant so I’d be happy to assist you if you wanted to get some kits of your own to try your hand. They are pretty easy to make and have all the instructions included. I have a video on my YouTube channel showing some of the cards I made last year using the kits and the tags are similar. You could get a couple friends together and have a tag making party! I’ve been thinking of doing a Facebook or YouTube live program going where we would craft together. Does that sound interesting?

But wait, you were supposed to ask me questions…go for it!



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/11/10/now-in-november-6/

2 comments:

  1. such pretty tags! I'm 63 and when I retire in 4 years, I may get back to paper crafting. I love good paper with pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Lisa! I am a paper addict for sure. I have so much stuff I could craft every day for the next 10 years and not use it all!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!