Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Now in November…

Just a quick update to say that the second boutique went well. I didn’t lose any rings (haven’t found any yet) and made enough to cover my table space and a little more. I sold 34 items and the set up and organization was much smoother. Even the banner came out a little better spaced.

I am spending today in the studio (well, except for right now) putting everything away and starting on some new projects. I got quite a few ideas from folks as they came by asking for things I either didn’t have or only had a limited selection. I didn’t have anyone tell me that the prices were too high and everyone said how much they admired my creativeness. What more can you ask for?

There are still some Christmas cards left on the Etsy site but one of the things I’m lacking is Hanukkah cards. I won’t be able to get them ready for this year but they will definitely be in the shop next year. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Pretty soon it will be December and I’ll be starting the December Reflections with Susannah Conway as I usually do. You should join us.



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/11/28/now-in-november-14/

2 comments:

  1. I was sorry to hear about your rings. Glad this boutique went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. Yeah, the ring thing is a real bummer.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!