Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Rocktober Music Fest and Other October Oddities - 2019

Mary at JingleJangleJungle is encouraging us to get our rockin' shoes on this month and post a rock tune every day.  I'm not sure I can manage a daily one but I'm gonna give it a go. 

I think I'll do a similar thing to the one I did for the A to Z Challenge a few years ago where I went with artists we have seen.  To that end, I don't think you can get more rock than ACDC.

For Those About to Rock, We Salute You!




We've seen ACDC three times now and each time was a great show.  That was before Brian Johnson had to leave the group because of health issues and Malcom passed away.  i've read that they are in the studio again, though, so you never know.





Some scrapbook pages I did.  








For those about to Rocktober, we salute you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!