Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Rocktober Music Fest - 2019 - #SoCS Ground and other October Oddities.

The prompt from Linda for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is the word "Ground."  I've got the perfect link to the #RMF! 

A couple of years ago we saw Nickelback in concert.  They put on a great visual show. 






We went to my mom's old apartment today and took out the last of the big pieces of furniture.  There are just a few boxes left for me to get out of there.  Ground zero:



This is where the swimming pool used to be.


Here's Burn It To The Ground:



I don't want to burn the old apartment to the ground of course.  Glad I have taken some pictures there over the years!  Maybe I'll put together a scrapbook album for my mom for Christmas.  I know she just got rid of a ton of stuff that she said she didn't want anymore but she doesn't have any pictures of the places she has lived and if it is just a small album, maybe she's enjoy it and it won't take up too much space.  I'll have to think about that. 

Happy Saturday all :) 



    









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!