Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2019

October Oddities - 2019 - Creative Memories Cards

I may have mentioned that I am a Creative Memories consultant.  Mostly I do it to get a discount on my own supplies, especially since to be honest I don't use their scrapbook albums.  I prefer the 3-ring type.  However, Creative Memories has much more than just albums and I made a short video showing some of their card kits and how easy it is to make really cute cards for any occasion.

With Christmas around the corner and the fact that I have three Holiday Boutique shows coming up next month I started with the Christmas collection.  Here are the first three I made: 







I know I need more practice with making and editing these videos but I am having fun so far.  It's a short one.   




The link to my Creative Memories site is here:  https://www.creativememories.com/user/scr4pl80

The link to my Etsy site is here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ASmile4UfromJanet

Please feel free to share all of this with your friends, neighbors, relatives, the mailman, etc., etc., - LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    These are lovely card creations, dear friend! Creative Memories is a great idea. By using their kit you save time and money and have fun making customized cards for every occasion. I enjoyed your video tutorial.

    Happy Tuesday to you, dear friend Janet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shady. I am hoping to start doing more of these and your feedback is appreciated. I didn't even think about the saving money by making them yourself part. Happy Tuesday to you too!

      Delete
  2. Your video tutorial is excellent - your voice is so clear. You make it all look so easy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I am slowly getting used to how my voice sounds. I'm glad it comes across clear enough.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!