Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2019

Rocktober Music Fest - 2019 - Loverboy

One of the bands we saw at our very first concert together way back in 1982 was Loverboy.   




We didn't see them again until many years later when they were doing one of the free Summer Concerts on the Beach at Santa Cruz Boardwalk.  We made a day of it and took the girls.  



After riding the rides we got a great place to stand and watch the show.



There was quite a crowd on the beach itself and we had an unobstructed view.



Unfortunately, I made us leave after the first set because I thought they would be singing the same songs over again.  Turns out it was a different show so I kept my eyes open to see if they would play somewhere around us again.  Last year they did come to the Mountain Winery and we were able to catch them.






A snippet of my favorite song, "Hot Girls In Love."




And that's my Rocktober Fest Entry for today.  Enjoy.







2 comments:

  1. I wonder what your girls thought of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Wendy, they continued to ride the rides while we watched the show!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!