Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Done in December…

One of the things that gets done in December is the December Reflection series with Susannah Conway. Here are the prompts for this year if you want to play along:

My smile is the first prompt:

Just me in my messy kitchen. One thing that made me really smile was the Star Seller badge I got on my Etsy site for this month! Another smile maker was the increase in Social Security that the hubby and I are getting. If you are on Social Security you can check out your increase on the My Social Security site.

Gold is the second:

You can see some gold in the papers I’ve put together to make another one of the exploding boxes. I finished the first one I did and I’m really happy with how it turned out.

What are you getting done in December? I have a list of things I WANT to get done. We’ll see how far I get.



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/12/02/done-in-december/

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with taking on a blogging challenge this month. Not something I think I'd find time for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not sure I'll be blogging every day but maybe once or twice a week with multiple prompts like this one. Happy Holidays to you!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Janet!

    I couldn't be more proud of you, dear friend, for receiving Etsy's "Star Seller badge" described on the site as follows:

    << This seller sets a shining example for providing a great customer experience, with a history of 5-star reviews, on-time shipping, and quick replies to any messages they received. >>

    As someone who has made many online purchases over the years, I can testify that I always appreciate a conscientious seller like you. You have every reason to flash that patented Janet smile.

    Yessum, those gold accents make your exploding box "pop" (LOL). Surely the added detail will make them even more attractive to shoppers.

    Have a wonderful week, dear friend Janet, and keep my buddy Benny away from that tree trunk! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my friend, we have a watchful eye on the bottom of that tree. Last year Benny wanted to drink the water but this year the leaves hide the base more. I have been very fortunate to get a couple of orders for my little creations that will keep me busy for a few days. I am hoping that the Star Seller is not just a fleeting 15 minutes of fame type thing. So appreciate your kind comments as always. Have a wonderful week dear Shady!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!