Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2016

Suddenly September - 2016

September 19

A list of some of my favorite blog posts I've written:

1) From May last year:  "In this place..."  A post I wrote about a favorite place I used to go to that is no longer there.

2) Also from May last year:  "A love story"  The story of my husband and I on the occasion of our 31st anniversary.

3) From January of last year:  "Just a Whisper."  The story of the cat we had to put down.

4) Also from January last year:  "Planning" The story of my home made planner.

5) Finally, from April of last year:  "Thankful For..." The things I am truly thankful for.

So, there they are.  I've only been blogging sporadically for the last year or so, so I don't have a ton to choose from.  Would love to know what you think of these.

 


 Be sure to stop by the other participants in the Blog-tember Challenge!


2 comments:

  1. I like this list idea. I have a "Best Of" tab on my blog, but I put the most popular posts there. The popular ones are not necessarily the posts that I like best. I've never heard of the Blog-tember Challenge before. Thanks for introducing me to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Ally. This is my second Blog-tember. I find I do much better with consistent posting if I have a theme. That's why I loved the A to Z.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!