- Watching: Giant's Baseball. Torture at its finest.
- Reading: A Thousand Days - John F. Kennedy in the White House by Arthur Schlesinger. Still. I have to pick the pace up or it will have taken me 1000 days to read it!
- Listening: Taking my iTunes Playlist and starting from the songs I haven't heard in a while and working my way up the list. Almost 3,000 songs, some I've downloaded but never listened to and some I haven't heard since 2008!
- Making: A birthday mini-album for a friend who recently turned 60.
- Feeling: Hopeful that things are getting better for us every day. Bill's pension started this month.
- Loving: The fact that I work for myself from home.
- Starting: Work on upgrading my website. An exciting challenge in itself.
- Finishing: Organizing my scrap room. Still a few areas to complete but for the most part it is done.
- Missing: I will be missing my hubby who is leaving tomorrow to go to help his mom in Oregon for 15 days!
- Wishing: That I could go to bed one night and wake up skinny. Since that's not gonna happen, I'll try this again:
It worked for me before and if I concentrate on me, it will work again.
That's my currently. Today is the big concert in San Francisco. So excited for that. Pictures I'm sure to follow! What are you up to currently? Be sure to stop by the other folks who are participating in the Blog-tember challenge!