Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Observations in October - 2018 - #31Things - Covet and Hobby

Behind again but I guess that's what life is about sometimes.  These two prompts go well together though I think, Covet and Hobby.

I am Catholic and we were told by the 10 Commandments not to covet so I try my hardest not to.  However, when it comes to my crafting, there are a few things I covet.  You know I have a room to pursue my hobby (which I hope to turn into a money making venture)


and I am so grateful that I have that room, but I really wish I could make it more like one of these:
 

Image result for craft room ideas         Image result for craft room ideas


Image result for original scrapbox   Image result for original scrapbox


Image result for craft rooms with a view


Imagine what kind of production I could have with spaces like that!  For sure I could take my "hobby" to the next level. 

Of course, to be able to have a room like that, I might need a house like one of these:

country homes with fireplaces - Google Search423 Lodge Rd, Boulder Creek, CA 95006 | Zillow


I don't covet much!  Got a hobby?  Covet things?  Share!






4 comments:

  1. I, too, have a craft room but am always trying to think of ways to make it better. I covet (and we are taught in the United Methodist Church that it is wrong to covet, too :-)) a workbox 3.0. Granted, I have never seen one. I've just seen them online so they might not be as nice as they look online. I love looking at beautiful craft spaces online. What kind of cabinet do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. I have one of the older Workboxes that I was able to get on sale for $1100! I'd love to get one of the newer ones to go with it but it has been such a joy to use. I keep rearranging where I have things but one of these days I'm going to do a video of my craft room. LOL I didn't mean to imply that the Catholic Church had the market on commandments :)

      Delete
  2. I love reading about your passions for crafting, Janet.
    BTW - I love the photo of your actual Craft Room more than the Pinterest versions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. The pictures really don't even show it to its best advantage. It's a great room. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!