Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Observations in October - #SoCS Stream of Consciousness Saturday

The prompt from Linda G. Hill for today's Stream of Consciousness Saturday is "Card."

When you say card, of course the first thing that comes to my mind is greeting cards.  I love making cards and like trying out new ideas.  I hope you don't mind if I share a few of the ones I have made recently:








I also make gift card holders for the holidays.  Aren't these guys cute?  There is a brad holding the top on and it swivels up so you can stick a gift card inside.  


These and more can be found in my Etsy Shop.  Remember me if you want to send a special card to someone.  

Okay, end of shameless plug.  I can't help it if that's where my mind goes.  Don't forget to visit the other participants.  Happy Saturday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!