Search This Blog

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Fiddlin' February - 2018

Small public service announcement:  I just got a notice about free classes at Creative Live and also some classes for only $29 each.  Thought I'd share the info.


Check Out CreativeLive's Free On-Air Classes








 I've taken several classes and have gotten a lot of good ideas, even from the free ones.  There are many different categories, photography, writing, self-discovery, business and entrepreneurship in addition to the crafty ones like sewing and jewelry design, and of course my favorite scrapbooking.  There are some on how to use YouTube and Instagram to promote your products and on art and watercolors.  You can even watch them on the go on your phones and tablets.  If you wanted to learn something new this year you should really check it out. 

I do get a small stipend if you sign up for a class using one of these links.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!