Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Fiddlin' February - 2018

Tell It Color is Pink today.

Let's see, what can I say about pink?  How do I feel about it? 

I thought it was cool to see Elvis in his pink Cadillac when we were in Las Vegas a few years ago.



I love it with black and white as in this mini-album I made for my Etsy shop


This was an interesting lighted structure in Reno.  It looked like an ice castle up close.

Love the different shades in this rose that was outside my daughter's old house.

I also love it with the teal and lime green colors as in this mini-album I made for a friend's birthday.  Need a special present?  I can make something for you!  

My favorite at the moment is with orange.


Apparently I love it in washi tape too!

I don't think I'm crazy about pale pink though.  I prefer the bright and vibrant shades (see yesterday's post about my wild side).

I'm okay with Pink, the singer, but she's not on my top 10 performers to see.  So, what is your feeling about pink? Like it bright or pale?  Have you seen Pink perform?  Love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!