Search This Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Fiddlin' February - 2018

Here are a couple of things I've been fiddlin' around with so far this month:

A few new cards for the Etsy shop:






A mini-album for Valentine's Day, although it doesn't say Valentine's Day so it could be used for an anniversary or other reason you want to tell someone you love them:







I finished the book about Stevie Nicks.  I thought I was a fan but there were lots of things I didn't know about Fleetwood Mac and Stevie.  I was out of the concert loop for many years so although I knew there was a Fleetwood Mac before Stevie and Lindsay Buckingham joined the group, I did not know that there were several tours they did after that where either Stevie, Lindsay or both were not touring with them.  We saw them a couple of times without Christine McVie.  They are supposed to be touring again in 2018 - 2019.    


Now I am onto this book, a true story about a man who killed his brother after the brother became paralyzed due to a motorcycle accident.  I've had this book for a VERY long time (it has a bookplate with my maiden name inside!) but I don't remember reading it.  Time to get it off the shelf.  I'm not sure I could perform a mercy killing, even if someone asked me to. 



Today is Super Bowl Sunday and we are going to a friend's house for a traditional get together.  I'm not into football and especially not this year since the Cowboys are no where to be seen and Justin Timberlake is okay but he's not on my top 10 list.  I'm bringing some coloring to do so I don't sit around and eat all day.  

That's what I've been fiddlin' with, how about you?  Watching the game today?  Follow Fleetwood?  Believe in mercy killing?  Love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!