Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2018

Fiddlin' February - 2018

Tell It Color -

I see I haven't posted a couple of days of colors so here is what you missed:

Day 11 - What colors draw you to them to make a color palette.  What colors make you happy.  I found this skein of yarn at work.  These colors are a great springboard for me. 


So this is what I did in my journal for it.


Day 12 was putting colors in other things we do.  These are some card toppers I colored.  I'll cut them out and make cards with them.    





And today (Day 13) is the color purple.  Most of the time I associate purple with sadness as in sympathy cards and things like that.  Maybe it is because it is Lent now so there is purple in church everywhere.  Since I have the advantage of working at Michaels, I took a stroll around the store to see where I could find some purple:   


Flowers

Ribbon

pompoms

buttons

yarn

I also have this purple on my desk all the time:


And here are some of the pages I did in our concert scrapbook of the Prince concert we saw. 





I also associate purple with wealth and royalty.  

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  How about you?  What colors make you happy.  Do you try to bring color in your life?  Love purple?  Prince fan?  Share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!