Search This Blog

Monday, January 29, 2018

Just Jot January - 2018

I'm glad we're ending the #JusJoJan month on a more positive note than we began.  The prompts earlier on were kind of depressing to me.  Fantastic, suggested by Jill at JilyWily is a much easier topic to write about, don't you think?

Tomorrow night and into Wednesday morning there is going to be a full moon event that hasn't been seen in many years.  NASA is calling it a Super Blue Blood Moon.  Super because it is at it's closest to the earth, blue because it is the second full moon we will have this month and blood because there will also be a full lunar eclipse which makes it have a red appearance.  Apparently the last occurrence of this fantastic phenomenon in the Western Hemisphere was in 1866. 

You all know that I am a full moon watcher and the thought of this rare happening is very exciting.  I'm even going to set my alarm so I can get up early to try and catch the eclipse. 





I would love to get a fantastic picture of this.  What a night to get your intentions heard by the Universe, right?  Cross your fingers for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!