Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2018

Just Jot January - 2018

So I missed yesterday's jot prompt which was "Ultimatum."  I don't like ultimatums and try not to use them because then it means I need to carry through with whatever the "punishment" is.  I also try not to get myself in a position where ultimatums are used either.  Anyway, the prompt was just too depressing for me and I suppose I could have just written the above, but I also worked yesterday and that kind of cut my day in half.  By the time I figured out what I COULD write (or that I didn't really have to write about Ultimatum), I didn't feel like it anymore so I watched Taken 3 when I came home from work instead.  Totally vegged out.

Today's #JusJoJan is the word "Justice" as suggested by Barb at Gallimaufry (what a cool word is that!) 

It immediately made me think of the Al Pacino movie "And Justice For All." 

Here's the ending:



"You're out of order..."




Scales of justice, trying to balance "necessary" work and "fun work."  I hate when "necessary" work tips the scales don't you?  Hopefully I'll get some fun work in because I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.  Interesting that Michaels is no longer "fun" work already?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!