Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Just Jot January - 2018

Today's prompt in #JusJoJan is "contemplation" as suggested by Cheryl at The Bag Lady

The definition of contemplation is:   The action of looking thoughtfully at something for a long time and deep reflective thought.  Today my contemplation was on the upcoming Stamp and Scrapbook Expo which is happening in March and which I faithfully attend with my niece, Donna.  We have a great time browsing and shopping and taking some classes.  We even win prizes!!  We've each won the Golden Ticket prize and the number on the floor prize. 




The object of my contemplation tonight was which class to take at the upcoming event in March in Pleasanton.  There is a class on lettering and illustration which would be new techniques to learn and may come in handy since I don't always like the way my handwriting looks.  There are also a couple to make mini-albums and cards, which we have done in the past.  We have some time to decide, so I may do some more contemplation, although the lettering one is capturing my attention.  

What do you think?  Lettering or mini-album?  They both cost the same and with the purchase of the class we get free entrance to the expo.  The lettering is at 1:00 and the mini-album is at 11:00.  Both are hour long classes.  Ahhh...decisions.  While I contemplate, please stop by the other #JusJoJan participants!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!