Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Just Jot January - 2018

Since I'm not doing 365 pictures again, I decided to take part in the #52ListsSundays with Liz Lamoreux and her tribe.  I had seen the book "The 52 Lists Project" by Moorea Seal on the shelves at Michaels and decided I wanted to get it anyway and when I read that Liz would be doing it too, that strengthened my decision.  We started on January 7, which was the first Sunday of the year.  We are on Instagram under the #52ListsSundays



Create lists to help you discover the creativity you already have!  Doesn't that sound like fun?  She broke the year into seasons and there is a list for every week.  



Here is my week one...goals and dreams.


Week two was favorite characters from books, movies, etc. 


This week was the happiest moments of my life so far and next week is the soundtrack of my life...looking forward to that one.  I'm sure that they won't all be easy but it is definitely making me think about things.  

I've done other projects with Liz Lamoreux like the Inner Excavation workshop in 2015.  It is fun to use pictures and prompts to look deep inside yourself.  

That's my #JusJoJan  for Wednesday.  Anybody else doing the 52 lists?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!