Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Observations in October - 2018 #31Things - Shoes

I've never been a big shoe fanatic.  I am not into expensive shoes or overly fashionable ones.  Jimmy Choo who?  Still, when I was younger I did wear heels to work every day when I was the office manager until the kids were born.  I got used to wearing flats when I was pregnant and now I don't even own a pair of heels.  Comfort is key for me. 

I call these my Vegas shoes because I went to Las Vegas for a seminar a few years ago and I wore heels which ended up hurting my feet so bad a friend of mine got these for me to walk around in. 


Otherwise my shoes are pretty plain.  I have one pair of pink flowered shoes but the rest are basic black, brown and blue. 




I do like fun slippers though.  I call these my unicorn slippers.



Love the sparkles these make when the sun hits them.  




How do you feel about shoes?  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!