Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Featured in February – 2022 – Too Much?

Sandra at WST asks today, “Too Much.” I am not sure I know the meaning of too much. If you look in my studio you could say I have too much stuff. In fact, these are old pictures so if I took new ones, you’d really think there was too much.

Yet I could give you a few reasons why I need more of something!

I’ve said that my typing has slowed a bit but in the last week I’ve gotten 25 reports to do. Is that too much? No! It will mean that I can’t spend too much time in the studio for a few days though.

In my opinion, too much is a relative thing. I am, however, donating some things to PARCA next week because we do have too much stuff that we don’t use anymore. What about you? Do you think I have too much stuff in the studio? Do you have too much stuff?



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.com/2022/02/08/featured-in-february-2022-too-much/

7 comments:

  1. You have a lot of stuff but it looks very well organized. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. It is actually pretty well organized. I do rearrange things once in a while but if you ask me for something I can tell you where it is. I love the buttons too.

      Delete
  2. Are you kidding? There is never too much when it c Meds to crafting! Your craft room looks so nice and organized and look at all those beautiful buttons!! I love. All the bling you have too. Dollarama and Michael’s are great for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I greatly admire your crafting talents and passion. And I LOVE your organization!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! It really makes me happy. We should all be able to do what we love, right?

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!