Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Featured in February – 2022 – Fortune, I Can’t Wait…

As has been my wont lately, I’m trying to kill two blog posts with one shot. What Sandra Thinks asks for us to use “I can’t wait,” and the lovely Linda gives us “Fortune.”

The easiest answer is, I can’t wait until I win a fortune in the lottery. The end.

The more embellished answer is I can’t wait until I make one more sale in the Etsy shop this month because I’m only $3.50 away from earning my Star Seller badge again for March. That’s not a fortune. A sale of one card would put me over. As we speak I’m making some new ones to add.

I was grateful that I made a sale just the other day of one of my new exploding boxes.

It was the black and white one. I like the way it turned out and I hope the buyer does too. So shameless plug of the Etsy store.

And there we have it. Two prompts, one post. Hope you all are having a great weekend. I’m so not into football so I’ll be working in the studio tomorrow. YAY!



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.com/2022/02/12/featured-in-february-2022-fortune-i-cant-wait/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!