Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2019

August Break - 2019 - In the distance

In the distance is the prompt for today.  Since the Stream of Consciousness Saturday prompt is "preposition," I think I'm good with that too!

I'm working out in the studio tonight.  I stepped outside and I found a lone star in the distance.


Then I tried to catch a plane flying by but it's kinda blurry. 



They are definitely in the distance!  Short and sweet tonight.  I'm watching the baseball game and putting together the last few pages in the Boulder Creek Annual Golf Tournament album.  I know I've talked about that before.  I need to finish last year's pages so I will be up to date for next month.  I'm just happy I'm not too far behind.  Have a great night everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!