Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2019

August Break - 2019 - Intention

Missed a post yesterday because I was trying to come up with something for intention and it took a while.  Finally got it but by the time I did it was too late to write.  Ah well, life you know? 

I have talked about how much I love the beach and yesterday our daughter and I went to watch the sunset.


I just love the way the waves crash and roll.  




Even went down and got my feet wet.  




As the waves went back into the ocean and the sand moved under my feet I felt the stress and tension inside me move out as well.  Also felt wet on my butt because it was a pretty good wave!  

It is my INTENTION to make this a more regular occurrence.  It only took about 15 minutes to get to this pretty spot and there is no reason I can't start doing that more often, especially knowing the way it makes me feel.  Maybe even again today - it is Friday after all.

Love the beach?  Like getting your feet in the waves?    

  




2 comments:

  1. I love going to the beach - especially if it's quiet and I can walk in peace. I wish we lived nearer to one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Wendy! We tried to go again yesterday but it was so windy!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!