Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2019

August Break - 2019 - Smile, August Was, Couch

And so we come to the end of August Break for 2019.  Gonna try for another three-fur today, combining the last two days of August with the Stream of Consciousness Saturday.  Let's see how it goes.

August 30 - Smile

We went to the Giants game last night with a bunch of friends for Italian Heritage night.  Since my maiden name is Stagnaro, I'm pretty sure I qualify.  Of course I have to take the smiling selfie wherever we are:


But this time we were smiling even more because our picture made it to the big screen!

Game #3

When I say "Big screen" I really mean it because at 153.28 FEET wide by 70.87 FEET high it is the largest video screen in any of California's sports arenas.  So, I can say that was my/our 15 seconds of fame :)  

August 31 - August Was...definitely not a month where I sat on the couch and did nothing!  I started the month with a Backstreet Boys concert, went to three Giants games and the ocean, caught the full moon, made some cards, started a new baby album project and read three books.  Plus, lost 2 more pounds - which is not a lot but with some less than strict Keto eating during these events is not surprising to me. 



Backstreet Boys



Game #1 - "Friends" tribute night.  Some of the Giants players and their wives did a recreation of the opening of the television show "Friends."  It was pretty good!


Game #2 - Baseball card giveaway
The Beach



The full moon


Cards for any occasion available now.
Baby's first year mini-album in a box.



















Interesting read about Freddie Mercury.  Added some details that I didn't know. 


















 Latest book from the Braxton Campus series.  Stay tuned for another one in October!



Spilled Milk
Based on a true story.  I cannot imagine.   

Hope you enjoyed my August Break entries.  How was your August?  What's coming up in September?  I'm thinking of doing a would you rather this or that series.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!