Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2019

August Break - 2019 - Day 2 Pink

Our August Break continues with Pink as the prompt.  Took my mom (who is recovering nicely from her compression fracture thank goodness) to the Dollar Tree today.  She buys some of her groceries and other household things there since she is on a tight budget.  I've learned not to argue with her about what she buys since she is the one who is using and paying for them. 

Anyway, I knew the prompt for today was pink so I was keeping my eyes open for something unusual to capture.  Here's what I found near the checkout counter:


A pink unicorn and fluffy pink bear pen. 

Here's a pink from a few years ago as a bonus.  We were in Vegas and who pulled up along side us but "Elvis" in his pink Cadillac.  He said, "Hey" when we called his name.  Fun stuff.  Hope to get back there one of these days.


How about you?  Got some pink to show? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!