Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July-Jinks - 2018 #Sketchbook Project Road Trip

So very excited that my Sketchbook is going to be included on the road trip!




If any of you are in those areas, the Library Call Number for my book is 353.17-2, the title is "A Smile 4 U from Janet" and the theme is "People I Wish I Knew."  If it gets requested, I will get a notice.  That would be so exciting I must say!

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you know in those areas!  I think that it would be a great way to spend an afternoon browsing all the different submissions.  There is some really terrific artwork there.  I am looking forward to contributing another one for the next edition.  Wish they would tour it over on this side of the country.  

If you can't get there, the link to my book is here.  I'd love to know what you think.  








4 comments:

  1. How exciting Janet! I'm disappointed that while your journal will be visiting here, I've got plans not to be. So apparently my eyeballs will only get to see the virtual version of your journal and not the physical thing. But I'm sure it will have a fun time on its journey, and hopefully get many viewings.

    My sketchbook for the next round arrived yesterday - I can't wait to start playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still toying with which prompt I want to try this time. Hope you have a great time wherever you are going. Thanks for thinking of me!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous, Janet! I've not even worked in mine. Author deadlines that must be met first. Wish yours was coming to a city near me. Virtual it is! Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. It was hard for me to get started because of the blank page. Once I started it was easier. I'm trying to decide which theme to use for volume 14. Good luck on your deadlines!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!