Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July-Jinks - 2018 Creative Memories Happy Album

I had wanted to participate in the 31 day photography challenge but day 2 was food and I didn't have any food that was picture worthy (I mean who wants to see the reflection of a pb&j sandwich?) and today is clouds and the only thing I see in our skies is haze from the fires that are burning around our state.  Seriously, the fires are 50 miles away and our cars are still getting covered by ash!

So instead today I'll do what I do and spread some Happy...the Happy Album from Creative Memories that is.  The Happy Album is a new product that I think would be perfect for documenting a summer vacation trip.  It comes with some pre-designed pages so all you have to do is add pictures or trinkets that you pick up along the way.  You can get a travel case and some additional refills and there will be more kits coming next month. 

 

 
Some other ideas that popped into my head that this would be good for are:

documenting high school or college years
documenting the time from the engagement to the wedding
documenting a pregnancy
a monthly planner
documenting a household renovation project

Check out this video:






Happy Album Advisor Guide - US 2018


Isn't that cool?  If you want to order one, you can visit my site here.  While you're there, check out the other products we have to make saving your memories fun and easy.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!