Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2017

Janet in January - 2017

Recapping my last four pictures:

#24:  This is the last remnant of Christmas cheer.  A peppermint candle and a little drummer boy.  I love the way these things look together.  Makes me feel relaxed.  Love the minty smell!





#25:   I got Bill a gift card to the new Dave and Buster's they opened in our area.  He took his friend, Mike, and they played some games for a while.  Turns out Wednesdays is half price day on the games.  Oh how nice it is to be retired and able to do that kind of stuff in the middle of the day.  Nice for me too since I work from home and with them out of the house I had some peace and quiet!  Bill won enough tickets to get me this color me mug.  Such a great guy!  






#26:  I got myself some cool slippers.  I love the way they sparkle when the sun hits them.  If you look closely you can see the reflection on the carpet and on my right foot.  Simple things amuse me.




#27:    I got this plain wood word at Target the other day and wanted to see what I could do with it.  I had some paper that was black and white marbled and I tried this out.  I kind of like it.


I'm gonna live with it a couple of days before I secure everything down.  I have some other paper that is variegated in pink and white, but it has a bit of brown running through it too and I'm not sure I feel that.  I think the black stands out more.  What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!