Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Janet in January - 20117

January 5

Day 4 of the 365 pictures was "Animal"


This is our cat, which my husband calls "Puppy," because in the beginning she followed him everywhere.  Now, not so much because he has been traveling a lot lately.  She is sitting in one of her favorite spots watching out the window.  (It's raining, our windows aren't THAT dirty).  This was the day he was supposed to come home from his most recent trip to Oregon.  Wonder if she knew.  She is mostly a standoffish kind of cat and really only comes around when she wants food or to go out, although she does sleep on our bed some nights.  Best kind of cat for a person who is not that fond of animals. 

Day 5 - A favorite thing:

One of my favorite things is to turn my iTunes on shuffle and put the visualizer on while I am working in my craft room.  Tons of subliminal inspiration here, both from the music - which can at any moment be anything from Dean Martin to Prince and also from the different patterns on the screen.  



Thought this was a pretty cool one.  I do have to be careful not to get caught up in it.  Good thing I don't do drugs - I'd never get anything done!

How about you?  It's the 5th day of the new year.  Keeping up with your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!