Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Janet in January - 2017

Keeping up with my 365 Pictures for 2017, here are the last few.  I've been posting on Facebook and Instagram most days, but I want to keep a running account here as well since I like to add a bit of background about why I took that particular picture.

Picture #14 was the cover of the book I started, First Comes Love.  I wrote about that in my last post.

Picture #15 is the picture that I chose when I was doing Planning Day with Jamie Ridler.  One of the exercises she has us do as we plan our year ahead is to look through a magazine to find a picture that speaks to us.   This is my picture:


It has my word of the year, Believe, in it and I just think it captures where I'm trying to go this year.  

Picture #16 - The prompt was Music:


This is my big box of music related embellishments and papers that I am using to create my Concert scrapbook.  So far I am only on year 2009 so I have several years to go to catch up and since we have gone to about 8 concerts a year on average, I think I need a lot of stuff!

Picture #17 - The prompt was Bags:


Our daughter came down from Sonoma where she is going to college so we took the opportunity to go to one of our favorite restaurants.  Best take out bags!

Picture #18 - Starbucks stacking ornaments


Since our daughter works for Starbucks she gets the cutest things.  These are ornaments they sold at Christmas, although unless you have a monster tree, I think they'd be too heavy.  They certainly wouldn't have worked on our Charlie Brown tree!

Picture #19 - The prompt was shape:


I love the shape of the new light fixture we got for our remodeled bathroom.  This is just one of the three, reflected in the mirror.  

And there we are, all caught up.  I have been printing the pictures and putting them in my journal album as well.  So far, so good.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!