Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Janet in January - 2017

January 26 - Earlier I posted this picture showing some of the projects I've been working on.


I'm happy to say I finished all three of them!  Here they are:

This one is a mini-album that is made using some non-traditional colors of yellows, oranges and greens.  I love experimenting with unusual combinations and I thought this might be something different.  



The inside pages have room for some pictures and places to write little notes.  I love the little owl on the back:



This one is made with a little more traditional color scheme:


I really like the black and pink together.  Again there is room inside for a picture or two and a pocket to hold a love note.  



A heart charm dangles from the ring closure.  Neither of them specifically say Valentine's Day so I think they could be used for an anniversary too.  

Finally, I am trying to get ahead for Mother's Day:



This one has lots of places for interaction.  It opens up to a full 2 feet when all the sides are opened.  



This one definitely says Mother's Day inside so it would be hard to use for anything else but Mother's Day is coming soon!

The hearts are already up on my Etsy site and you can get there from here, or by clicking on the pictures on right side of this page.  The Mother's Day album will be up soon.  

I am pretty proud of myself for being able to complete these so quickly.  Sometimes the creative process takes a long time!  I think I've been trying to divert my attention from the craziness in the world at the moment.  My music and pretty papers and things make me feel good.  

Between these projects and my 365 picture taking, I've been keeping pretty busy.  How about you?  January is almost over already.  Are you accomplishing much?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!