Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2021

May You Smile All Month

Hey peeps, just wanted to pop in and let you know about a Creative Memories promo going on now. Free shipping if you spend $80, which by itself is big because usually free shipping is not unless you spend $250. AND, there are free goodies if you spend $125.

If you are not into scrapbooking but wanted to try making some of your own cards, they have a few really cute kits as well. Check out these jeans inspired ones:

The kits come with everything except adhesive, but you can get that too. I’ve done a couple YouTube videos showing some of the Christmas ones. It is really easy.

Let me know if you have any questions. Always ready to help a fellow crafter out! Shop my link here.



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/05/24/may-you-smile-all-month-4/

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    Thanks for announcing your Creative Memories promotion, dear friend. I hope it attracts lots of interest and helps you make a little money. I very much enjoy your YouTube videos. Your voice is clear, calm and comforting, ideal for demonstrations and tutorials. The kits look user friendly. I love the color schemes, especially the blue jean set and the green and magenta combo. I also appreciate the design of the basic components and embellishments that come together to make these beautiful customized cards. It makes sense for people to have fun making their own greeting cards to be sent on a variety of occasions throughout the year. It is economical and, as you pointed out, saves repeated trips to stores.

    I hope you and your husband had a wonderful wedding anniversary and perhaps dined at that favorite restaurant you mention from time to time.

    Enjoy the rest of your week, dear friend Janet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by dear friend. I know that you have dabbled in the crafts yourself so your kind comments mean a lot, especially with the YouTube video. I am a little nervous when I do those. We had a nice anniversary dinner at one of our local restaurants. I ate more than I should but what are you gonna do? Have a great week too.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great promotion for scrapbookers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Natalie! It is a good one. I'd feel bad if I didn't share - lol.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!