Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2021

May You Smile All Month

I have been following along with Deb Stott’s Smile for a Month project, posting daily on Instagram but I thought I’d share them here too.

Day 3 – Brand – This is my brand. I think the way I make the “J” in my name is perfect for a smile, don’t you?

Day 4 – Zoom In – These are budding peaches from our peach tree. We’re going to have a bumper crop this year!

Day 6 – Handwriting – From my journal. Sometimes Iike my handwriting and sometimes I don’t.

Day 7 – Yellow – The lemons that I have in my warm water every morning.

So we’re up to date with this project. I may start posting them daily here too, but I am dangerously close to the limit with my storage on WP and will have to make a decision about paying for more space. I love blogging and to delete old posts to add space is time consuming for sure. Maybe I can post some craftiness and then use it as a business expense! You won’t mind seeing a craft once in a while will you? Have a great rest of your weekend. I’m @scr4pl80 (pronounced scrap lady) on Instagram if you want to follow me there 🙂



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/05/08/may-you-smile-all-month-2/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    Happy Mother's Day, dear friend!

    I enjoyed seeing the examples you posted for each prompt. My eyes are drawn to cacti and succulents wherever I go. Mrs. S and I saw some incredible and very large Agave century plants on our trip out West in 2014, again four years ago when we stayed at cottages near Disney World, and two years ago on our trip to Central Mexico. You have pretty handwriting and I like how your "J" forms a smile. :) I remember you showing me your studio back when we were first getting acquainted. Drinking lemon water first thing every morning cleanses toxins, I am told. I faithfully followed that routine for years but stopped for some reason a while back. Thanks for reminding me of it.

    Once again I wish you a lovely Mother's Day, dear friend Janet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I feel like when I have the lemon water in the morning I am taking control of my eating right from the start. Of course it doesn't always work that way but that's my theory. I have a love/hate relationship with my handwriting but am sad that they don't teach that in school anymore.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!