Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Noted in November - 2018 Escapist Coloring Club

Linda G. Hill shares the Escapist Coloring Club at the beginning of the month and I've missed posting the last few months but I have been coloring!  My family got me a lot of coloring books a couple of years ago for Christmas and I finally pulled one out to work on while watching TV. 


Some pages are not so complicated,


but some have a lot of detail. 


I chose this two page spread to start with.  



I finished it the other night and I think it came out pretty good.  I'm sorry about the color I chose for Alice's shoes because they really blend in with the brick walk but oh well.




Thanks, Linda, for encouraging us to get our coloring juices flowing.  Have you been coloring lately?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet - Your pictures came out beautifully. Great colour choices (I could not see the shoes). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. In the picture where the girl's dress is not colored, you can barely see her shoes mixed in with the bricks. When I took the close up, I cut off the shoes - LOL

      Delete
  2. I LOVE colouring in so much - it's such a release for me - creative for someone who's not particularly arty, and something I can stop and start without it taking up too much space (like jigsaws do!) I loved your pic and it's nice to see we share another interest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leanne. Isn't it relaxing? I can color while watching TV with my husband, although he says I "miss" the important stuff in the movie - LOL.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!