Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2018

March Meandering - 2018 - Creative Memories Independent Advisor

That's me!  I am happy to announce that I am now a Creative Memories Independent Advisor. 



Creative Memories has been around for quite a while and I've enjoyed working with their products but I didn't consider being a consultant because I didn't want to be under the obligation of minimum orders or time constraints.  They have changed their rules of engagement within the last year or so and I find that the qualifications are much easier to deal with now (there aren't any)!


There are a lot of new products along with some old favorites and I am excited to be able to share them.  If you are looking for a way to make fast scrapbook albums or like to make them a little more embellished, there are products for you.  

Here is the current catalog.


Love to answer any questions or help you find solutions for your photo albums and memory keeping!  Click here to go to my advisor link.  As with all my other creative endeavors though, I'm not the pushy kind so I promise I'm not going to overload your inbox with promos, just thought I'd share my latest adventure!        



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!