Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2016

One More for November to Remember

It's December 1 but I was so busy trying to keep up with my November Cherished Memories that I didn't post my usual selfie:


This is really a "super selfie" since it has our whole family in it, although Rachel's represented by a picture of her that Amanda is holding.  You have to look closely at the tiny picture in the lower right corner.

The full moon shot:


and I finished the book M is for Malice and started this:



although to tell you the truth it is not making much sense to me.  Maybe I don't have the Zen Mind, and I certainly cannot sit in the zen position!  My knees can't take that abuse.

Had to get those in here because I know you all wait for them every month (LOL).





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!