Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2016

December Reflections - 2016

December 4 - Circles

I have a problem just sitting and watching TV but like to spend time with my husband in the evenings.  Sometimes I'll crochet but I also love to color (getting a new box of 64 crayola crayons from Santa each year was a highlight of my childhood!)

I am really liking all the new "adult" coloring books.  Here is my latest in progress page:


I like using markers to color the outlines and then I take colored pencils to fill it in.  

Sometimes I wonder if I have a psychological problem because I can't just sit and do nothing...NAH

How about you?  Started the adult coloring book craze?  Can you just sit and watch TV or a movie?  Love to hear.

1 comment:

  1. If I could still use my right hand, I might get into coloring. Actually, I was always a crossword fan, and do sudoku a lot on my phone and Kindle.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!