Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

December Reflections 2016

December 28 - Quiet Moment


Posted this on instagram but thought I may as well include it here too.  Taking a moment to have a cup of tea and start filling in my 2017 planner.  I've got big plans :)

December 29 - My Wish for 2017

Normalcy.  We've had a pretty unusual year and a half with lots of home improvements...




which mean workmen around the house and medical issues for the hubs which meant hospital stays and doctor visits...




not to mention all the traveling he did to Oregon to be with his mom.  I wish in 2017 that we can settle back into a bit more structured routine, learn to adjust to the changes and get the inside of our house back in order.

I'm hoping that our nation can live through the turbulence that has taken place with our recent election and that God will help guide our leaders.  That's my wish for 2017.

December 30 - Thank you for...

Thank you, God, for keeping us safe another year.  Thank you to my friends and followers for reading and commenting on my little blog posts.

One more day to go in 2016.  I'm ready for 2017.  How about you?  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your quiet moment is the precursor to a settled quiet 2017. I'm right there with ya on your wishes for the coming year!
    Happy New Year Janet.

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!